Monday, February 1, 2010

I had a great day today. I went to several thrift stores and a used book store and got some great deals. The above pattern I liked, but can't tell you why, but it came home with me. Here are some other ones.




I thought this one was incredibly cute. Thinking of my DGD in a few years.







Again, thinking of my DGD.







I loved the skirt with this pattern. It is made out of velour and looks uber comfy.



Can I say I just fell in love with this look? I don't even wear skirts, but ....






Don't ask me why I liked this one, but I did, so it came home with me.



I got about 5 more vintagey patterns, but they are all kid patterns.

1 comment:

AverettLadyNana said...

The McCall's 9715 dress pattern I am sure I had that one back in "the day" if not the exact same one it was one VERY similar that I about wore out using it so much!