Thursday, October 29, 2009




This is my most recent sewing project. My DGD calls them glovettes. She is being a Monster Bride for Halloween and needed glovettes to go with her costume. The fabric is actually black cotton with the skulls an embroidery design from Embroidery Library. Added some frou frou along the cuff and they are done. They are satisfactory according to my DGD.

Thursday, October 15, 2009





I am mostly done moving my sewing room back upstairs. The cutting table and fabric is still in the basement, but at least I don't suffer from mushroom syndrome anymore. It is easier to get to when I am creaky in the morning. I think I am being slightly more productive.







I have finally finished a shirt for myself. It is Simplicity's Khaliah Ali 3990. I had a heck of a time. I finally figured out that the size range is wrong for my shoulder area, but I got it done!