Friday, September 11, 2009

I have been doing a bit of sewing. I haven't taken pictures, because I forget before I give them away.

In the last two months I have finished a 24"x42" Halloween wall hanging for my son-in-law. I have finished two tank tops and a knit bolero for my granddaughter, so I have been learning about sewing with knits. That is something worth doing on its own.

I have cut out a muslin of a shirt for myself, but haven't had a chance to finish it yet. Hopefully, I can get the muslin sewn together in the next day or so.

1 comment:

Lorri said...

Hey Patti, it's me Lorri (in Utah). I left a message at PR in the Utah group about getting together either next Saturday or the following Saturday. Let me know if you want to or not, and I'll be happy to help you organize it. BTW, love your sewing room, but I can identify with feeling isolated in the basement, however, there is no other place to put all of it. Lorri